Welcome to our Charity Auction 2018
[Like what you see below? head to our FACEBOOK CHARITY ALBUM to place your bids!]
How the Auction will work:
- The Auction will be open for bids from 7pm AEST on the 22nd of November to 9pm AEST on the 6th of December.
- An Auction Album will be created on the Print Ark Facebook Page- this is where “bidding” will take place.
- Images will be loaded to the Auction Album from 7pm AEST on the 22nd of November, and bidding can commence as each product is added.
- Bids must be made in whole dollar increments.
- The highest bidder at the close of the Auction [9pm AEST on the 6th of December] will win the product.
- Winning Bidders will be contacted by Print Ark and payments MUST be made by the winner to Print Ark via PayPal (via PayPal Family and Friends using the business name of the product as the comment) within 24 hours. By placing a Bid you are agreeing to this if you are the winning bidder.
- On receipt of payment, Print Ark will contact Businesses with the Winner's details and they will post the product direct to the winner.
State of Eden
A2 Fairy Print (unframed)
The Good Print Shop
Personalised Gift pack- including Bag, Water Bottle and Camping Mug- (available in Dinosaurs, Marine Animals, Butterflies, Birds or Safari Animals)
The Little Wooden Hut
"U & Me"- A handmade wooden decorative product with stand. Indian traditional madhubani art surrounding a unique hand cast metal showpiece in the centre.
Book Definition Wall Print, 50 x 75cm (20 x 30in) (unframed)
Cheetah the Cheater
2 x 'Cheetah the Cheater' children's book by Dr Jarrad B. Elson
My Awesome Adventure
Travel milestone cards for the adventurous Junior Jetsetter!
Red Rabbit Republic
a set of 5, 5"x7"African Wild Life Art Prints (unframed)
Cosmo Crew Kids
1 x Bonbon Sea & Snow Long Sleeve Rash Top
One 65 x 50 cm Muk Mat [Pink Trim]
The Paper Parlour
One A4 Flower Crown Print of your choice (unframed)
One 65 x 50 cm Muk Mat [Pink Trim]
Choice of 1 A4 Gold-Foiled Personalised Birth Print from their range (unframed)
While She Naps Shop
The Whimsical Wall
Love Aunty Amy
Pick a Pear Creative
Our Charity Beneficiary
This year our Print Ark Charity Auction will be raising funds for The Bandari Project.
The Bandari Project is a not for profit organisation that provides the opportunity for a quality education to disadvantaged children in Mto wa Mbu, Tanzania.
They aim to break the cycle of poverty through providing free education to vulnerable children, employment to single mothers and training to marginalised women.
100% of funds raised through the our Charity auction will be going towards this project to help them to achieve their goals for 2019.
Sending out a huge thank you to the following businesses for your kind donations and you support of the Print Ark Charity Auction! We greatly appreciate your assistance in helping raise funds for the Bandari Project this Christmas.
Our prints are a beautiful, unique gift for a new baby or loved one or even a piece for yourself that you can treasure forever. Art inspired by Nature. Life inspired by Art. All prints are taken from original artworks drawn with pencil by artist Rebecca Garfield. Each piece is highly detailed and a labour of love. [https://stateofeden.com.au/]
At Mighty Good Undies, ethical production is at the heart of everything we do. We believe in a world of transparency and supreme respect for people and the planet. That’s why we partner with the world’s best ethical factories and source the finest organic Fairtrade cotton. Our underwear is incredibly comfortable and designed to perfectly fit bodies of all shapes and sizes. Premium basic underwear that keeps your bottom comfy and your mind at rest. Ethical undies, every day. [www.mightygoodundies.com.au]
Cosmo Crew is an ethical brand providing conscious choices for progressive parents. The products are inspired by vivid imagery, comfortable and durable fabrics, and unique prints that embolden kids to celebrate individuality. Adventure is at the core of the brand, embodied around environmental respect. The products are designed in Australia and hand crafted by Bali’s finest tailors using luxury Italian recycled fabrics and organic cotton for superior comfort, longevity and fit. [https://www.cosmocrewkids.com]