Thank you for visiting Print Ark. By using Print Ark website you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions of use. These terms apply to all visitors and users who access and use this website. We reserve the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any given time and without notice to you. By continuing to use Print Ark site after any revisions have been made effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms, whether or not you have reviewed them. Accordingly, Print Ark advises you to check this page regularly.
To qualify to be listed in our Boutique Listings your business must be:
* A registered business or have the right to operate a business;
* Be an Australian business;
* suited to one or more of the website’s categories;
* regularly open to the public; and
* submitted by the business owner or authorised agent.
- We reserve the right to decline businesses that don’t meet the above criteria.
Photos and information privacy
- Photos make your listing more attractive and enable your business or event to be featured in our other marketing channels.
- When adding photos, please ensure:
* they are free from text, logos or marketing messages;
* they accurately represent your business or event;
* you own the copyright or have permission from the copyright owner;
* you have permission from any people that can be identified in the image;
* if children are identifiable, you have written consent from their parent/guardian they are taken in a lawful, fair and direct manner
Social Media Shout Outs
When listing with Print Ark you are giving them permission to source images and content from your website/Facebook page or Instagram feed to use as content in their Social Media Shout Out rotation.
In doing so Print Ark will make all efforts to:
* accurately represent your business or event;
* credit your business for the image and/or credit the original source of the image;
- The Boutiques invited to be featured in our collection pay a recurring (monthly/bi-annual/annual) subscription membership fee. For more details, please contact us. There are a number of independent features which do not incur a cost including any reviews on our blog and any non-sponsored mention in our social media channels.
- We aim to keep a balance between providing a promotion service to the independent boutiques, and also ensuring that you get an honest representation of the boutiques featured.
- Boutiques advertising with Print Ark are bound by the following terms:
- Boutique listings are valid from the date of signing up with Print Ark;
- While all care is taken to ensure accuracy of information within a boutique listing, final responsibility to review the listed details sits with the boutique;
- Failure to provide requested information to complete the boutique listing may void the boutiques eligibility to partner with Print Ark;
- As noted above, Boutiques sign up for recurring subscription membership packages. Membership fees will be deducted automatically (monthly/bi-annual/annual) on a recurring basis, charged in advance;
- All membership packages include a 2 month free trial. This free trial can only be redeemed once per business;
- Newsletter, Blog, Side bar advertising and homepage feature inclusions in the Ultimate package will not come into place until after the free trial period.
- New Boutiques will enter the 2 month free trial period on signing up with Print Ark. With their first payment being automatically deducted by PayPal after this 2 month free trial period;
- Boutiques have the right to cancel their membership at any time during their free trial period. It is the members responsibility to cancel before the end of their trial period if they do not wish to continue and they do not want the payment to be made. This can be done via their own PayPal or by contacting Print Ark;
- A refund will not be provided after the free trial period under any circumstances;
- Boutiques have the right to cancel their membership subscription at any time. If a membership subscription is cancelled during a paid period, the Boutique will remain on Print Ark (unless otherwise requested by the Boutique) for the duration of their paid period before being removed; and
- Print Ark reserves the right to terminate any agreement with a boutique if they are deemed to be behaving in a manner detrimental to the Print Ark brand, and Print Ark is not required to provide a refund for the remaining agreement period.
- Print Ark will make every attempt to publish true and accurate information, however we cannot guarantee that there will never be any errors or mistakes in published material. Print Ark does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained in this site. Additionally, Print Ark disclaims all liability to any person relying wholly or partially upon any information presented in this site in respect of anything, and the consequences of anything, done or omitted to be done.
- Our website contains links to Boutiques that are not owned or controlled by Print Ark and are considered an “external website”. Print Ark assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of the boutique websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that Print Ark shall not be responsible for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such Boutique. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any Boutiques that you visit.
- Boutiques are requested to advise us if there are any changes to their product range, however the boutiques are free to make changes to their product range including price, quality and quantity. These matters are outside the control of Print Ark and we accept no responsibility to any changes made by these external websites.
- You indemnify Print Ark against each claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability incurred or suffered by, or brought, made or recovered against us in connection with any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- Any legal issues arising in relation to the use of this website will be dealt with under the laws of Queensland. Illegal activity under those laws will be a violation of these terms, but as the website is accessible worldwide you should be aware that you could be prosecuted under the law of those jurisdictions.
- We will never give your personal information to any individual or company for commercial purposes.
- You must ensure that your personal information is not false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent.
Copyright and Acknowledgments
- Print Ark reserves all intellectual property rights, including all content within Print Ark website. You may print single copies of any pages of this website for your own personal and non-commercial use but must not otherwise reproduce any material on this website in any form without the express written consent of Print Ark.
- By joining Print Ark, our boutiques give us the right to use any image on their website in an effort to highlight specific products and direct users back to their website. It is the responsibility of each boutique to ensure that they have the right to use and publish all images on their website. Print Ark will not be responsible for any copyright or trademark issues of images supplied to us from Boutiques.
- If you act in any way which contradicts these terms and conditions, Print Ark has the right to terminate your membership without warning and may refuse any and all current or future use of the website.
-PRINT ARK COMPETITIONS/PROMOTIONS-
Businesses and entrants must follow the instructions of the specified competition/promotion for entry and participation.
All competitions are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Instagram or Facebook.
Businesses may only purchase one spot per event unless previously discussed with Print Ark if multiple positions are suitable for that specific competition/promotion.
Multiple entries are permitted by followers, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and competition entry requirements.
Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid.
Print Ark reserves the right to deem what entries are suitable for inclusion in competitions/promotions. Entries must align with the competition/promotion goals and if this is not the case businesses who have secured a paid position will be approached to discuss a more suitable entry or offered a full refund.
If a Prize is on offer as a part of a competition/promotion- additional costs and any other ancillary cost resulting from acceptance of the prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the prize and are the responsibility of the prize winner.
A prize/s or any portion thereof, are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise stated or agreed by the promoter. No compensation will be offered if the prize winner is unable to take the prize as stated or if the prize is misplaced in the post.
The prize is subject to availability at the time of booking. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value in accordance with licensing and state regulations.
The Judging Process
The promotor will review all eligible entries and select one (1) winning entry (“winning entry”). Determination of the winning entry shall be made by the promoter at its sole discretion, and such determination shall be final and binding.
The prize winner will be notified the following day after the competition/promotion. Upon acceptance of the prize, the prize winner's name may be published on Print Ark's Instagram and Facebook Pages (www.instagram.com/printark, www.facebook.com/printark.au).
The prize must be claimed by the prize winner within seven (7) days of being notified.
If for any reason, the prize winner does not claim their prize within the specified period, the prize will be forfeited and another prize winner will be determined from the entries.
The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Please note that Prize Brand/Third Party Brand Terms and Conditions may apply with regards to redemption of the prize.
Liability and Release
Your entry into the competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
As a condition of entering the competition, you hereby grant the promoter, the supplier and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
Competitions/promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram. Competitions are open to Australian Residents only.